Lightning Experience Enhancements
Lightning Experience Gets a New Look and Feel
- More information density and less white space
- Improved legibility (using font size and color)
- Added color and a background image. (Setup –> Themes and Branding)
- Open Favorites in a New Browser Tab
Search: Adjustable Search Results Columns and Smarter Instant Results
- Resize Columns, Wrap Text, and Easily Sort on the Search Results Page
- Get to the Right Record Faster with Enhanced Instant Results
- Find Things in Setup Faster with Enhanced Quick Find
Integrate Outlook and Gmail with Salesforce – Learn on Trailhead
Lead Conversion Flexibility – New screen. Applies to Lightning Experience only.
Lightning Experience Feature Updates
- Set Up Person Accounts with Ease from setup itself. No support case needed.
- Merge Person Accounts in Lightning Experience
- Configure and Manage Sales Territories in Lightning Experience
- Prompt Users to Add Products to Opportunities
- Run More Workflow Time Triggers Per Hour. Up to 100.
- Salesforce Events Calendar Is Now Called My Events
Add Opportunity Team Members Faster
Expand Your Reps’ Email Reach with List Email
- Reps can send an email to recipients on contact, lead, and person account lists.
- List email sends an individual email to each recipient instead of one email to group.
- Use merge field directly from the Email Send pop-up.
List Views: Customizations, Mass Inline Editing, and Text Wrapping
- List View Column Widths Dynamically Adjust to the Content
- Set Custom Column Widths on More List Views
- Reset Custom List View Column Widths to Their Default
- Wrap Text in List Views
Home: Filter More Options in the Tasks Component
Process Builder Updates
Start a Process When a Platform Event Occurs
Quickly Reference Specific Users and Queues – No more Id references!
Access Encrypted Data in Process Builder (Generally Available)
Turn On Multiple Currencies Without Contacting Support
Translation Workbench Supports Flow
Encrypt More of Your Customers’ Personally Identifying Information (Generally Available) – Leads, Accounts, Contact objects
New Field Type: Track Time with the Time Field Type
- The time field type is a timestamp minus the date
- To support using time in formulas, this beta release introduces the TIMEVALUE and TIMENOW functions as well as HOUR, SECOND, SECOND, MILLISECOND
- Use this custom field type to track time that is not specific to a single date, such as preferred contact hours
Share Business Contacts Manually in Orgs That Use Person Accounts